Lash & Brow Tint
Achieve bold lashes and beautiful brows in just 10 minutes! Roux Lash & Brow Tint has a no-dye formula clinically proven safe to use on and around the eyes for naturally beautiful brows and lashes.
- 40 applications
- Lasts six weeks, fades gradually on tone
- Dermatologist tested
- 100% gray coverage
- No color deposit or developer
- Available in black and brown
Solution 1: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Thiosulfate, Pyrogallol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate
Solution 2: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Silver Lactate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid
Stain Remover: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate
1. Sit client in upright position, with head in upright position. Keep both eyes firmly closed during the entire treatment. Wash the lashes and brows thoroughly with a bland soap solution. Rinse well and dry by patting with soft absorbent cotton. Do not rub.
2. Cover all skin adjacent to the lashes and brows with unscented, white petroleum jelly. Place petroleum jelly up to but not on the hair structures. (Any part of the lashes or brows that becomes covered with petroleum jelly will not take coloring.)
3. Now place a layer of petroleum jelly on one side of two of the eye shields. Place these shields under the lower lashes with the petroleum jelly sides against the lower lids.
4. Wind a very small piece of absorbent cotton tightly around the end of applicator stick. Saturate this applicator with solution No.1 and carefully impregnate only the hair of the lashes and brows with the preparation. Do not touch the skin. Allow Solution No. 1 to dry thoroughly, for about three minutes.
5. Now saturate a new cotton-tipped applicator with Solution No. 2, treating the eyebrows first.
6. Then treat the eyelashes as in Step 4. Let dry one minute. Use Solution No. 2 sparingly so as not to permit any running. Always apply solutions carefully only to lashes and brows where tint is desired. Do not attempt to tint lashes down to root area.
7. Remove accidental stains from the skin IMMEDIATELY with Roux Lash & Brow Tint Stain Remover applied with a third cotton-tipped applicator. Do not attempt to remove such stains by your own experimentations.
8. Wash the lashes and brows thoroughly with a bland soap and water solution. Then rinse well with soft absorbent cotton and pat dry. If deeper color is desired, repeat the process.
RATINGS AND REVIEWSWrite a Review
location: Somersworth, NH
Had to dilute the brown. Too dark. Is it ok to mix in plastic containers w/ covers instead of glass. Also how long can I keep the pre mix for? 1 mo. ok?