Get up to seven levels of lift with the dust-free Roux Violites. This violet based bleach can be used with or without heat, on or off the scalp. Treat your hair to a beautifully uniform lightening while maintaining the structure and integrity of your hair.
- Pleasant mint fragrance conceals ammonia odor
- Up to 7 levels of lift
- Violet base helps prevent brassiness
- Special violet color prevents yellowing to decolorize effectively
- Create meches, highlights, all-over bleaching and decapage
Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) (Huile Minérale), Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, Hydrated Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
1. Mix Roux Violites with developer in the ratio of 1:2 (example: 2 full scoops to 4 oz. developer).
2. Blend carefully to obtain a dense cream.
3. The volume of developer and the processing times should be based on the degree and type of lightening desired. If processing under heat, use a 20 Volume developer and allow maximum processing time of 20 minutes.
RATINGS AND REVIEWSWrite a Review
location: Sunshine State
age: Under 18
This was great! I died my extensions with this and the color came out so beautiful. I also bought toner but I decided the color was pretty enough and didn't even need to use it cause it didn't turn out orange. Gonna use on my real hair soon.
location: Bronx, York
Stuff is fantastic, and if you're brave enough to undertake the bleaching process yourself - it does take some nerve - then go for it girl (or guys or anyone in between). Used boxed color for years and years, but that stuff's pricey (need to use two boxes because I've got a lot of hair), and who nee